The Currin covered bridge was origionally built in 1883, restored in 1925 and was rehabilitated in 1995. It is located on Layng Road (Intersecting with Row River Rd.) and spans 60-feet across the Row River. The Currin bridge is now open to pedestrian and bicycle traffic only.
COTTAGE GROVE, OREGON 97424
Home | Local Weather | Local Road Conditions |
Maps / Driving Directions